Listed below is a brief description of the active committees within NESHS. If you have interest in joining any of the committees, please contact the Committee Chairs to learn more about the opportunity.
- Membership: Kathleen Natale, 203-709-3301, email@example.com, Mary Lourdes Burke, 508-335-1888, firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide access to a superb network of professionals for consultation, benchmarking, collegiality and support.
- Target membership growth and stronger relationships with Hospital Associations in New England.
Committee Members: Kathleen Rush, Mary Lourdes Burke, Stephanie Armelin, Emily Carbonara, Amira Khablein, Emily Lopez, Chris Mansfield, Jennifer Villandry, and Wendy Weitzner
- Programs: Claudio Capone, 860-714-6155, email@example.com, Cheryl Bourbon, 603-740-2698, firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide educational programs and services to facilitate the ability of our members to meet current and emerging challenges in their healthcare organizations.
- Provide two programs annually, in a central location, reasonably accessible for members.
- Provide at least two regional workshops/roundtables to engage regional members and promote the geographic reach of NESHS.
- Provide at least one “Deep Dive” educational program focusing on deep learning on specific skills or content.
- Co-sponsor additional educational events with other regional or national associations as appropriate for subject matter that is relevant to the membership.
Committee Members: Cheryl Bourbon, Claudio Capone, Nancy Connolly, Susan Fahmy, Deb Fiumedora, Jessica Gelinas, Todd Herrmann, James Mahan, Paul Myoung, Kevin Neumann, and Jill Rourke
- Marketing & Communications: Karl Banty, 617-990-4028, email@example.com, Bridgette Carrier, 207-227-1919, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhance outreach and communication to both members and non-members including active marketing and promotion of NESHS events and programs. Utilize internet technology as a strategic communications vehicle. The primary goals are to increase member satisfaction, and retention, by facilitating members’ access to networking, educational and career information. Actively support the work of the program and webinar committees through coordination and implementation of promotional activities for educational programs, roundtables and webinars.
Committee Members: Karl Banty, Bridgette Carrier, Stephanie Armelin, Paxton Colby, Tonya Houde, and Kathleen Porter
- Webinars: Michelle Wilkinson, 617-227-0100, email@example.com, Matthew McKennan, 203-907-9858, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintain a robust, remotely-accessed, educational agenda providing meaningful educational opportunities for the membership.
- Provide 10 educational webinars from September to June.
- Ensure the webinar topics are of interest to the members, add value to their professional development and would provide adequate education content.
Committee Members: Michelle Wilkinson, Matt McKennan, Julie Corwin, Meaghan Heuseler, Lauren Palmer, Lauren Pearson, Gloria Plottel, and Cacilda Teixeira
- Sponsorships: Beth Marootian, 401-378-8750, email@example.com
Provide sponsorship opportunities for consultants, advisors and other firms that support member strategists in order to support the growing needs of the organization.
Committee Members: Beth Marootian and Chris Councilor