Listed below is a brief description of the active committees within NESHS. If you have interest in joining any of the committees, please contact our Administrator Donna Powell at email@example.com.
- Membership: Mary Lourdes Burke and Chris Mansfield
Provide access to a superb network of professionals for consultation, benchmarking, collegiality and support. The Committee meets via Zoom on the last Thursday of the month from 3:30 – 4:00 PM.
- Continue to improve member engagement.
- Expand our membership within and beyond the New England area through offering insights from industry thought leaders
Committee Members: Mary Lourdes Burke, Chris Mansfield, Emily Carbonara, Nicole Letourneau, Emily Lopez, Tara Sedlak, Jennifer Villandry and Wendy Weitzner
- Programs: Kathleen Natale and James Mahan
Provide educational programs and services to facilitate the ability of our members to meet current and emerging challenges in their healthcare organizations. The Committee meets via Zoom on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 9:00 – 9:30 AM.
- Provide two programs annually, in a central location, reasonably accessible for members.
- Provide at least two regional workshops/roundtables to engage regional members and promote the geographic reach of NESHS.
- Provide at least one “Deep Dive” educational program focusing on deep learning on specific skills or content.
- Co-sponsor additional educational events with other regional or national associations as appropriate for subject matter that is relevant to the membership.
Committee Members: Kathleen Natale, Jim Mahan, Michelle Wilkinson, Jodi Balint, Julie Brennan, Claudio Capone, Susan Fahmy, Todd Herrmann, Laura Kinney, Paul Myoung, Kevin Neumann, Deb Prescott, Norma Stracener and Rachel Wilson
- Marketing & Communications: Bridgette Carrier and Gloria Plottel
Enhance outreach and communication to both members and non-members including active marketing and promotion of NESHS events and programs. Utilize internet technology as a strategic communications vehicle. The primary goals are to increase member satisfaction, and retention, by facilitating members’ access to networking, educational and career information. Actively support the work of the program and webinar committees through coordination and implementation of promotional activities for educational programs, roundtables and webinars. The Committee meets via a conference call on the 1st Thursday of the month from 2:00 – 2:30 PM.
Committee Members: Bridgette Carrier, Gloria Plottel, Jenn Driscoll, Stephanie Gonthier, Michelle Marshall and Kathleen Porter
- Webinars: Meaghan Heusler and Janine Santimauro
Maintain a robust, remotely-accessed, educational agenda providing meaningful educational opportunities for the membership. The Committee meets via Zoom on the 1st Thursday of the month at 9:00 AM.
- Provide 10 educational webinars from September to June.
- Ensure the webinar topics are of interest to the members, add value to their professional development and would provide adequate education content.
Committee Members: Meaghan Heusler, Janine Santimauro, Damiana Andonova, Deb Fiumedora, Elaine Monico, Gloria Plottel, Jerin Raj and Amanda Hopkins Tirrell
- Sponsorships: Beth Marootian and Chris Councilor
Provide sponsorship opportunities for consultants, advisors and other firms that support member strategists in order to support the growing needs of the organization.
Committee Members: Beth Marootian and Chris Councilor