Listed below is a brief description of the active committees within NESHS. If you have interest in joining any of the committees, please contact our Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership: Kathleen Natale and Mary Lourdes Burke
Provide access to a superb network of professionals for consultation, benchmarking, collegiality and support.
- Target membership growth and stronger relationships with Hospital Associations in New England.
Committee Members: Kathleen Natale, Mary Lourdes Burke, Emily Carbonara, Nicole Letourneau, Emily Lopez, Chris Mansfield, Tara Sedlak, Jennifer Villandry, and Wendy Weitzner
- Programs: James Mahan and Michelle Wilkinson
Provide educational programs and services to facilitate the ability of our members to meet current and emerging challenges in their healthcare organizations.
- Provide two programs annually, in a central location, reasonably accessible for members.
- Provide at least two regional workshops/roundtables to engage regional members and promote the geographic reach of NESHS.
- Provide at least one “Deep Dive” educational program focusing on deep learning on specific skills or content.
- Co-sponsor additional educational events with other regional or national associations as appropriate for subject matter that is relevant to the membership.
Committee Members: Jim Mahan, Michelle Wilkinson, Julie Brennan, Claudio Capone, Susan Fahmy, Jessica Gelinas, Todd Herrmann, Laura Kinney, Paul Myoung, Kevin Neumann, Deb Prescott, Janine Santimauro, Norma Stracener and Rachel Wilson
- Marketing & Communications: Bridgette Carrier and Gloria Plottel
Enhance outreach and communication to both members and non-members including active marketing and promotion of NESHS events and programs. Utilize internet technology as a strategic communications vehicle. The primary goals are to increase member satisfaction, and retention, by facilitating members’ access to networking, educational and career information. Actively support the work of the program and webinar committees through coordination and implementation of promotional activities for educational programs, roundtables and webinars.
Committee Members: Bridgette Carrier, Gloria Plottel, Karl Banty, Jenn Driscoll, Stephanie Gonthier, Michelle Marshall and Kathleen Porter
- Webinars: Meaghan Heusler and Matthew McKennan
Maintain a robust, remotely-accessed, educational agenda providing meaningful educational opportunities for the membership.
- Provide 10 educational webinars from September to June.
- Ensure the webinar topics are of interest to the members, add value to their professional development and would provide adequate education content.
Committee Members: Meaghan Heusler, Matt McKennan, Deb Fiumedora, Lauren Pearson, Gloria Plottel, and Cacilda Teixeira
- Sponsorships: Beth Marootian and Chris Councilor
Provide sponsorship opportunities for consultants, advisors and other firms that support member strategists in order to support the growing needs of the organization.
Committee Members: Beth Marootian and Chris Councilor