This new award which will be given at our Spring 2024 conference.
Purpose: To honor an early careerist who has accomplished one or more of the following:
- Continuing to grow and excel in the areas of healthcare strategy, marketing, business and network development and implementation.
- Identifies and pursues professional development and networking opportunities, while displaying a passion for lifelong learning.
- Engagement with NESHS by participating on a committee or attending events over the last 12 months.
- Conducts his or herself with the highest ethical and professional standards.
Nominee Criteria and Nomination Submission Process:
- Nominee must be 40 or younger and a current member of NESHS (student members are welcome). (https://www.neshs.org/member-list/
- Please include a brief written narrative of how the nominee meets one or more of the characteristics above.
- Professional or personal testimonials encouraged.
Current NESHS board members are not eligible for nomination.