How can NESHS help you?
Grow your professional network
- Connect with new and seasoned professionals through our Online Membership Directory and through our LinkedIn page.
- Search NESHS’s Online Job Bank to find job opportunities.
- Attend virtual and in person group networking events to connect with fellow members including conferences, webinars and other sessions.
- Participate in committees to work with talented professionals and strengthen your network.
Grow your skills and knowledge
- Spring and Fall conferences cover the latest topics in healthcare strategy, market development and financial issues.
- Small, topic-specific roundtables and deep dive sessions are held virtually and throughout New England.
- Monthly webinars keep members up to date for interacting with industry experts and colleagues.
- NESHS’s Virtual Institute provides members with a compendium of research and data, planning and business development.
FREE Student Memberships (Must be full-time or part-time undergraduate student, or full-time graduate student)
I love the solidarity and sense of community and professionalism among NESHS members, as well as the focus on supporting member’s careers. Folks are always welcoming to new members, and empowering to students. I wish I was aware of NESHS as a student for that very reason. It seems to be a helpful group to begin a career with.
Jennifer Villandry, WestBridge
I love the people! I truly appreciate the opportunity to network virtually (and eventually in person again) with such a talented, engaged and fun professional network of colleagues from across New England and beyond!
Are you making the most of one of the greatest benefits of your membership? NESHS has the most established and connected membership of any organization in which I have been a member. As an early careerist, I developed relationships with professionals who supported and mentored me and are still colleagues and friends today. As an experienced professional, I have been able to pay it forward and support other members. NESHS colleagues are my go-to group when seeking professional advice and so many were instrumental when I made the leap from corporate leadership to consulting.
Whether you take advantage of the formal networking opportunities offered through the society or connect with colleagues virtually, there is tremendous value in the vast experience and collegial nature of this group.
So, reach out to a member today, introduce yourself and make time to network. It’s a benefit that will repay you tenfold!
Jenn Driscoll, Principal, JPD Consulting, LLC
Jenn has been a member since she was in graduate school over 20 years ago!
Over many years, NESHS has provided unparalleled educational sessions, a meaningful professional network, and importantly, a lasting set of friendships.
Wendy Weitzner, Partner, The Innova Group
I have been a member of NESHS for about 25 years, remembering back to its predecessor. I’ve always appreciated that there’s been a regional resource of like-minded professionals who specialize in the healthcare field, focusing on sustaining and improving the strategy, business development, and marketing functions in our organizations. It’s been there for me for excellent conferences and networking. It’s been there for me when I’ve needed to reach out to colleagues because of a job change or to understand how they might be approaching a similar issue in their organization. It’s been a place where I could quickly gain connections and friendships by participating in the various volunteer committees and leadership opportunities. What I value most is that the organization continues to evolve and grow as our industry does, anticipating my needs for expertise — it’s as strong and vibrant as ever!
Todd Herrmann, President, Cadensus