Do you know any of these NESHS Members?
Over many years, NESHS has provided unparalleled educational sessions, a meaningful professional network, and importantly, a lasting set of friendships.
Wendy Weitzner, Partner
The Innova Group
I have been a member of NESHS for close to 22 years, remembering back to its predecessor. I’ve always appreciated that there’s been a regional resource of like-minded professionals who specialize in the healthcare field, focusing on sustaining and improving the strategy, business development, and marketing functions in our organizations. It’s been there for me for excellent conferences and networking. It’s been there for me when I’ve needed to reach out to colleagues because of a job change or to understand how they might be approaching a similar issue in their organization. It’s been a place where I could quickly gain connections and friendships by participating in the various volunteer committees and leadership opportunities. What I value most is that the organization continues to evolve and grow as our industry does, anticipating my needs for expertise — it’s as strong and vibrant as ever!
Todd Herrmann, President
As a member of NESHS, you will have access to:
- On-going conferences, educational sessions and networking programs focused on the latest healthcare strategy, market, program, and financial issues with regionally and nationally known speakers.
- Annual NESHS Meeting designed to bring members together for face-to-face networking and educational discussions
- NESHS Membership Directory at the NESHS Website
- Job Bank for posting positions you are seeking to fill as well as posting positons wanted when you are looking for a change.
- E-mail to facilitate the distribution of announcements, polling on issues of interest, updates on upcoming events, position openings, etc.
- Monthly educational webinars with opportunities for online interaction with speaker and colleagues.
- Virtual Institute – web site repository for presentations and archived webinars.
- Strategist of the Year Award to recognize the contributions and achievements of outstanding member
- Membership Brochure